- Dogecoin price escalates back to $0.0024.
- The intraday price indications are pointing towards a great day ahead.
Dogecoin (DOGE) was seen taking the low road in the last couple of days. The fall in the coin was scary. The improvement in the momentum started yesterday.
Dogecoin opened with a fall on yesterday and touched a high at $0.002487 and a low at $0.002427. The volume marked on yesterday’s chart is $23,809,187.
Current Statistics of Dogecoin:
- Dogecoin price is trading at 0.002395 USD.
- The ROI is noted as 342.54%.
- The 24-hour volume of DOGE is marked as 23,713,000 USD.
- The Market Cap is at 299,196,289 USD.
- Circulating Supply has 120,995,511,967 DOGE.
DOGE to USD Price Comparison:
The price chart is taken from TradingView on 31st August 2019 at 04:34:35 UTC.
Yesterday, Dogecoin opened at $0.002451. Then, the coin jumped from $0.002355 to $0.002483 by 5.39%. Towards the end of the day, the DOGE price jumped. This time the escalation was of 5.79%. The price counters switched from $0.0023 to $0.0025. The intraday progression was of 0.92%. Dogecoin closed at $0.0024. Today, the coin opened with a moderate movement. Later, Dogecoin reflected an upsurge of 4.74%. The price jumped from $0.0023 to $0.0025.
Dogecoin Price Prediction and Conclusion:
The altcoin market has shown a subsequent growth from the opening hour. There is strong speculation that it would keep the day uptight with the upsurge intact. Dogecoin is also assumed to close today’s day with a positive sign. By the end of 2019, Dogecoin is likely to cross its 90-Day high value of $0.0044.