- Digital asset giant, Paytomat, added Dogecoin on their network.
- The USD Vs. Dogecoin price also hiked and valued at USD 0.003110.
It seems that finally, the market has started to take Dogecoin seriously. Once on the verge of dying, Dogecoin (DOGE) started to break through its rough patches now, but still has a long way to go. Here are some trading facts that will help you in understanding market sentiments regarding Dogecoin.
Dogecoin Price Analysis:
- According to CoinMarketCap, Dogecoin (DOGE) is at 29th place in cryptocurrency market rankings.
- On May 27, at UTC 06:14, the 24-Hour volume in the altcoin was 71,910,999 USD.
- At the same time, total Market Cap of the crypto was 372,346,865 USD, with a total of 119,670,352,899 DOGE coins in circulation.
- If you look at DOGE Vs. Bitcoin pricing, the crypto was valued at 0.00000036 BTC per chip, at the above mentioned time.
- 25-days back, on May 2, Dogecoin (DOGE) was trading at USD 0.002611; however, since then its value has strengthened by 19.11%.
DOGE Price Comparison:
(Jan 07, 2018)
(May 07, 2015)
|Yesterday||0.003115 USD||0.002935 USD|
|7-days||0.003134 USD||0.002795 USD|
|30-days||0.003521 USD||0.002443 USD|
Yesterday too was a good trading day for bullish Dogecoin (DOGE) trends, as it opened at 0.002987 USD and wrapped up the day at 0.003092 USD, with an intraday gain of 0.000106 USD (3.54%). The total trading volume of Dogecoin (DOGE) for the previous day was 68,909,916 USD.
Dogecoin (DOGE) Price Prediction:
Dogecoin (DOGE) has strong community support of dedicated users and developers, who maintain and keep a check of the altcoin from time to time. The short and medium term for the crypto is slightly bullish; however, long term holdings will surely give a massive return. By the end of the year, Dogecoin is all set to hit 0.05 USD mark, if it manages to maintain its current growth.