- Dogecoin has been devalued by 3.21% in the last 24 hours and now crawls at 0.0025 USD.
- The next resistance lies at 0.00285 USD.
Dogecoin, one of the emerging coins, has been down by 3.21% over the last 24 hours, and now it is roaming around 0.0026 USD. Due to the slowdown in the whole market, Dogecoin has experienced steep falls in the value of each coin against USD. However, experts have predicted that the coin would be running bullish by the end of this year. Let us find out the current details of the coin.
DOGE Price Statistics-
- Dogecoin is ranked 29th in the global market with an ROI (Return on Investment) of 378.41%.
- A total of 120,856,641,083 DOGE coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap of Dogecoin as on 21st August at 06:04 UTC is 322,648,039 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00255757 USD and 0.00000026 BTC.
- The 24h volume rests at 20,348,268 USD.
DOGE to USD Price Comparison-
Dogecoin encountered its first fall between 01:15 UTC and 09:45 UTC and this fall of 6.19% cost the coin 0.0001 USD. At 09:45 UTC, the coin was being traded near 0.00266 USD when it got a push of 5.19% over the next six and a half hours. By 16:20 UTC, Dogecoin was at 0.00280 USD. Over the next six hours, Dogecoin maintained its value against USD with slight upward growth. At 22:57 UTC, it started devaluation and with a whopping 9.45% decline, it reached its lowest of the day at 0.00254 USD by 04:35 UTC of today.
DOGE Price Prediction-
As an emerging coin, Dogecoin is likely to have a bullish run in the coming days. It may be going through a rough phase now, but we predict that Dogecoin is likely to be around 0.00285 USD by the end of this week. The probable resistance and support levels are listed below.
|1st Resistance||0.002808667 USD|
|2nd Resistance||0.002854333 USD|
|3rd Resistance||0.002901667 USD|
|1st Support Level||0.002715667 USD|
|2nd Support Level||0.002668333 USD|
|3rd Support Level||0.002622667 USD|