Electroneum (ETN) has shown a lot of growth in the recent past. Interestingly, the blockchain has crossed the 3 million registered users mark on June 10. Additionally, Electroneum can now be used as an option for payment on e-commerce website Opencart.
ETN Coin Price Current Statistics:
- On June 16, at UTC 02:22, Electroneum (ETN) was trading around 0.00000065 BTC.
- At the same time, ETN was around USD 0.005819.
- Interestingly, Electroneum (ETN) has shown huge growth in crypto rankings and climbed at the 109th place from 133rd in two weeks’ duration.
- Again, the current market cap of the altcoin is 55,937,672 USD.
- With a return on investment of -93.84%, the 24-hrs trading value of the cryptocurrency is 667,235 USD.
- Additionally, there was a total of 9,613,723,160 ETN coins in circulation, at the time of writing.
Electroneum Price comparison:
Let’s compare the current price of Electroneum with the 25 days’ back price. On May 19, the altcoin was trading at 0.00000057 BTC. However, since then, the coin has shown a growth of 14%. If you look at the weekly fluctuation in the coin, most of the action has been on the positive side, where the crypto has strengthened by 6.6% from the trading value of 0.0000006 BTC on June 06. Similarly, in the previous day trading, Electroneum (ETN) rose by 0.000551 USD (10.36%). While the coin opened yesterday at 0.005320 USD and wrapped the day around 0.005871 USD.
Electroneum Price Prediction:
As per our prediction, the coin seems to be strengthening its value with a steady rate. As far as short term targets are concerned, it will be interesting to see whether Electroneum touch the $0.0065 mark or not. If that happens in this bull run, one can expect the crypto trade around 0.01 USD by the end of 2019.
A lot of work is needed to be done in the Electroneum chain. The first task that the development team should focus on is the definition of a roadmap for future updates. With that said, the crypto seems to be coming out of the red zone. However, avoid trading in the short term, the long term predictions are slightly bullish.