- Electroneum launched an instant anywhere payment mechanism.
- ETN is trading around 0.00000048 BTC.
Although the development team is working hard for altering the market trends, things are working southwards. Electroneum (ETN) is currently facing the cruel test of time.
Electroneum Price Statistics:
- In a month, Electroneum (ETN) has declined by almost 20 places and ranked at 133rd in the cryptocurrency ranking.
- ETN is currently trading at 0.004220 USD, on June 02, at UTC 08:57.
- With a negative ROI of 95.30 %, there is a total of 9,543,119,775 ETN coins in circulation.
- The current market cap of the altcoin is 40,071,615 USD.
- Moreover, the 24-hrs trading value of the cryptocurrency is 347,725 USD.
ETN Price Comparison:
Let’s compare today’s value of coin against 25-day’s back value. On May 08, against BTC, it was trading around 0.00000078 BTC, since then, its value has only declined and currently is trading with a loss of almost 38.46%. In the chart, it is clearly depicted that the coin has a downward trend and besides the brief period between 13th and 20th of May, where there was a slight growth, the coin is falling with a steady pace.
ETN Price Prediction:
After breaking the earlier predicted blockage level, Electroneum (ETN) is in a race to the bottom. According to our analysis, one should opt the crypto out from his/her portfolio until further correction.
It is evident that Electroneum (ETN) is having a rough year and although there are few developments like intervention from Apple and launch of iOS app, a change of action plan is required for the revival of the altcoin.