Emu Casino expands its banking options with a new payment method. All Australian players can gear up for the good times ahead. The casino operator has included Bitcoin in its payment methods list. With the decision, the exchange becomes the very first cryptocurrency casino to enable depositing and withdrawing cryptocurrencies at their casino.
It highlights the features stating that “use the same Bitcoin address to make withdrawals.”
So now, Emu Casino players can withdraw or deposit amounts won in Bitcoin just by employing the address of their Bitcoin. It makes it a quick and stable way to play your much-loved games.
The players should, however, take care to use the exact same Bitcoin address in order to process the transactions with their cryptocurrencies. Though Bitcoin has been flourishing in the market for a while now, so many fresh digital currencies are coming up. One such cryptocurrency is TRX (TRON). This ingenious payment method is available with zero-fee transactions at their official website, BitCasino.io.
EmuCasino now accepts Bitcoin as a payment method and you can now fund your EmuCasino account and cash out with Bitcoin and enjoy our online casino games in Real Money play.
Here is how you can fund Emu Account with Bitcoin:
- Login to your account and choose “deposit” on the upper right side of the screen
- In the payment list, choose Bitcoin
- Thereafter, you can select a welcome bonus, accessible on the first three deposits
- Then choose the amount you wish to deposit from the list, or enter the amount manually
- Then the payment platform will unlock your encrypted address enrolled in the Bitcoin wallet
- After clicking deposit, the platform will execute the payment. You can then access your funds.