- Block.One to launch Voice on EOS Blockchain.
- EOS price surge could get accelerated and cross $15.
EOS Blockchain soon to be the hands behind developing Voice along with Block.One. In a recent event in Washington D.C., Block.One announced that it would be developing a new platform named Voice. It is believed that Voice could be the stand out as it won’t convert its users into products.
The news broke last Saturday and caught the fire. The investors are talking about it and expecting that it could be breakthrough news for EOS coin and the price of the currency could soon touch new highs.
EOS Coin Price Chart
EOS Coin Current Statistics:
- EOS price is at $7.44 USD.
- The ROI is market positive 621.72%.
- It is the 6th largest cryptocurrency in the market.
- In the last 24hr, the volume is marked as $3,641,530,893 USD.
- Out of the total supply of 1,014,249,169 EOS coin, the circulating supply is 917,549,163 EOS.
- The market cap is recorded as $6,829,650,940 USD.
The chart for the last three months is reflecting a reverse S curve from the period of 3rd April to 15th May 2019. From 16th May 2019 to May 31st, 2019, the price hiked with a small drop. During the period, it broke the resistance level of $8.5.
EOS Price Prediction & Comparison:
EOS coin is soon coming up with some great business ventures. Along with Block.One news, EOS is making headlines because of getting listed on Coinbase. Let’s compare the charts from the beginning of the year till now and understand the movement in price.
At the beginning of 2019, the EOS price was trading at $2.05. However, the price of EOS on 3rd June 2019, at 07:20 UTC is $7.46 which almost 4x in comparison with the price in January month.
Taking the momentum of EOS coin from January 2019 in consideration, we believe the price can touch a high of $15 by the end of 2019.
EOS price is going through a golden time. In terms of upcoming business or price charts in the crypto market, EOS is shining everywhere. It won’t be wrong to expect a 100% return from the currency in 2019.