- EOS touched 7 USD mark; may find resistance at 10 USD.
- The 2019 target remains unchanged between 9 USD to 10 USD.
EOS has made a good number of steep moves that must have helped the short-term investors and speculators. Yesterday the coin was roaming around 6.7 USD and it even went as low as 6.5 USD in the last 24 hours. But after 21:00 UTC yesterday, the coin gained strength and reached 6.9 USD. And the current value is roaming around 7.1 USD. The three steep rises were also extending ones- giving ample space for intraday traders to make profits. The short-term outlook is bullish as well as the medium-term. By the end of this year, the coin may reach 20 USD. Let us look at the current details of the coin.
Current Statistics From EOS Price Chart :
- EOS is the 6th largest coin in the crypto market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) stands at 580.95%.
- A total number of 919,306,301 EOS coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap as on 16th June at 05:14 UTC stands at 6,375,813,445 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 7.158122 USD and 0.00077474 BTC.
- The 24h volume stands at 2,354,905,619 USD.
EOS Price Comparison-
EOS has its lowest point at 2.27 USD on 13th January this year. But towards the end of March, the coin showed strength and got hiked by 57.04% in just 16 days. But the momentum was lost soon when it again fell down by 20.22% in the next 15 days. The highest growth can be noticed on 10th May when the coin started growing. It gained 75% of its value in 21 days. The market cap on 16th May was 6,020,867,943 USD and the value of each coin was 6.461606 USD. The current market cap and the value of each coin are respectively 5.89% and 10.77% more than the figures for last month.
EOS Price Prediction-
EOS has a bullish short-term outlook. The medium-term outlook is also bullish. The resistance point may be found around 8.5 USD. By the end of this year, the coin may get as high as 9 USD to 10 USD.
Buying fresh coins is advised. Trading should be done keeping the resistance point in mind. Speculators may not get much profit out of EOS.