EOS recently released a video tutorial of their new Scatter 11 update. The Video is sort of a user manual including basic as well as various advance tips. The video will give a detailed overview of account opening or closing and along with that how to add accounts or blocks in the chain.
EOS Coin Current Statistics:
- On July 08, at UTC 11:52, EOS (EOS) is ranked at 6th place in the crypto chart.
- Again, EOS is currently trading around 5.9539 USD.
- With ROI of 476.52%, the circulating supply of EOS is 922,346,065 chips in total.
- Along with that, the total Mcap of the crypto is 5,484,145,486 USD.
- The 24-Hour Volume of the coin is 2,076,166,995 USD.
- EOS price (BTC) is trading at 0.00050142 BTC per chip.
EOS To USD Comparison:
Let’s compare the current price of EOS over a period of 25-days. On June 13, the coin was trading around 6.6157 USD. However, today, its value has declined by a margin of 9.997%. Similarly, in a week of trading, the coin has gone down by a small margin of 0.67% from the trading price of 6.0068 USD on July 02. But the value of the coin strengthened yesterday. The coin opened the other day at $5.76 and with a slight strengthening of 3.51%, wrapped the day at 5.96 USD.
EOS Price Prediction:
Interestingly, EOS is one of the preferred altcoins for big investors, and additionally, it is the largest blockchain in the number of the transaction taking place. As per our prediction, the coin will trade around 10 USD by the end of the year. At present, there is support for coin at 5.79 USD and immediate resistance at 6.08 USD.
Although EOS is facing a bit of market correction, it is a crypto with strong fundamental and will again, gain its previous market ranking at 5th place. As far as trends are concerned, avoid trading in the short-term.