- EOS is expected to start trading above $5 in the next few days
- EOS may record 3X surge since 2019 beginning in the next few months
EOS has been secure and well-performing crypto since quite some time now. The crypto has succeeded in maintaining a stable trend, and the current market performance of the coin may improve drastically soon.
EOS Price Statistics:
As on August 10, 2019, at 08:05:12 UTC, the price of the EOS token is noted to be $4.00. The coin has shown a downtrend of over 2% since yesterday dipping from $4.12 to its current value. The coin dipped drastically from $4.12 to $3.81 yesterday and traded around this value from some time. At the beginning of the day, the coin picked up the pace and surged from $3.9 to $4.08 and trading around this value now.
- The price of EOS token is noted to be $4.00 and 0.00033855 BTC
- The market cap of the coin stands at $3,711,324,003
- The 24 h volume of the coin is noted to be $1,639,374,256
- The ROI of the coin is now 287.94%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 926,843,187 EOS
The highest recorded value of EOS yesterday was $4.18. The price of the coin may rise up to $4.50 in the upcoming days.
EOS Price Prediction:
EOS has recorded 2X growth since the beginning of the year rising from $2 to $4 now, and it may surge up to 3X in the next few months. The coin may close the year trading around $8 or $10. By the end of the year 2019, EOS may start trading above $15.
EOS has been trading well and may start yielding heavy profits in the next few months. Long-term bulk investments may become profitable.