A preview video of pEOS Wallet has been released on the community twitter page of EOS. pEOS wallet is a private wallet having features like untraceable transactions and security on EOS chain.
EOS Current Market Statistics:
- On July 09, at UTC 11:57, EOS is ranked at 6th place in the crypto market.
- Again, EOS is currently trading at $5.9339.
- With an ROI of 477.37%, the circulating supply of EOS was 922,482,667 chips in total.
- Along with that, the total market cap of the crypto was 5,493,023,119 USD.
- The 24-Hour Volume of the coin was 2,357,880,019 USD.
- Against Bitcoin, EOS was trading at 0.00048425 BTC per chip.
EOS to USD Price Comparison:
Yesterday, the coin opened at 5.95 USD and with a bit of strengthening of 0.48%, it wrapped the day at 5.98 USD. Today, EOS opened around 5.88 USD and in early hours of the day, it made a bounce of 2.32%. The rise soon stabilized but kept hovering in the upper side of the EOS chart. The variation in price again started in the early hours of the 2nd half. The price of the coin went down by 5.859 USD. However, it soon made a bounce back of 2.6% and jumped above 6 USD again. Afterward, there was a bit of slowdown in the price of EOS coin, but it maintained the level around 5.9 USD. Finally, at the time of writing, the coin again came back in the bearish zone.
EOS Price Prediction:
EOS is one of the largest cryptos by trading volume. As per our prediction, the coin will trade around $10 by the end of 2019. At present, there is support for coin at 5.89 USD and immediate resistance at 6.18 USD.
Today seems to be a good trading day for EOS. There is net growth in the price of the coin when compared with yesterday’s price. As far as trends are concerned, avoid trading in the short term, however, the long and the medium term is bullish.