- ETC’s announcement of accelerator programme may boost coin’s performance
- ETC may cross $9 by the end of this month
Ethereum Classic has been performing well till now and may continue to do so in the coming months also as the coin may rise up to $10 soon. The firm has also planned a lot of things to promote activities on the platform, and the recent one is its accelerator programme, and this may collectively boost the coin’s current performance towards growth.
— Coinpedia – Fintech News (@CoinpediaNews) July 30, 2019
ETC Price Statistics:
ETC token has recorded 6% uptrend in the last 5 days surging from $5.83 to its current value at $6.18 as of August 5, 2019, at 01:08:06 UTC. The coin started this month on a good note trading at $6.08 but then slowed down a bit and hit as low as $5.85 yesterday. But, the coin has bounced back again and now trading above $6.
- The price of ETC token is noted to be $6.18 and 0.00055278 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $692,241,221
- The 24 h volume has reached $417,435,630
- The circulating supply of the coin is 112,464,972 ETC
- The ROI of the coin is noted to be 718.21%
ETC may close this week on a better note and start trading at $6.50 by the end of the week if the bullishness continues. The coin has been moving upwards slowly throughout and may continue that in the coming months.
ETC Price Prediction:
ETC has been one of the best performing cryptos this year. The coin may have started the year trading around $5, but then it surged as high as $9.6 in the first 6 months of the year. It may cross $10 target in the next one month and may head towards touching $15 by the end of this year as per ETC Price Prediction.
The coin appears quite optimistic as far as long term as well as short term investments, considering the recent positive signs.