- Ethereum Classic gains support of new users focusing on decentralization
- ETC may rise up to $7 by the month end
Ethereum Classic started the month trading at $8 and has crumbled since then to trade below $6 also for a while. The month has been a slow one for most of the cryptos but a lot has been happening in terms of new alliances, stability and focus on decentralization. This may push the current market statistics of ETC towards positive direction.
ETC to USD Price Comparison:
In the last 5 days, ETC has shown 3.5% downtrend from $6.48 to its current value at $6.25 as on July 27, 2019 at 03:10:51 UTC. ETC first started tumbling down from $6.48 to $6.04 and then as low as $5.77. It then started surging back again up to $6.25 but then fell back to $5.90 again.
- ETC is currently noted to be trading at $6.25 and 0.00061766 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is $701,729,649
- The 24h volume of the coin has reached $462,002,319
- The ROI of the coin is 730.91%
- The circulating supply of the coin stands at 112,246,664 ETC
The highest recorded value of ETC token yesterday was $6.25 and it is currently trading at the same value. It is expected to surge up to $6.50 again by the end of the day.
ETC Price Prediction:
Ethereum Classic has been sailing well till date since the beginning of the year. It may surge up to $7 by the next week and start surging even higher in the coming weeks. ETC needs to cross many hurdles and head towards bigger targets by the end of next month in order to gain momentum and rise to $10 by the end of this year.
This is a perfect time to invest in the ETC token and secure better gains for the future.