- Ethereum Classic collaborates with MET token for interoperability feature
- ETC may accelerate upwards and cross $10 value by the end of the month
It has been a long wait since ETC price crossed $9.62 value and it is now highly anticipated that the coin heads towards a bigger milestone by the end of this month. The firm has also partnered with MET token to provide an information exchange feature within blockchains, and this may be the much-awaited trigger to push this coin towards rising trends. As far as the current market performance is considered, it continues to be slow.
— Ethereum Classic (@eth_classic) July 4, 2019
Current Statistics of Ethereum Classic:
Ethereum Classic almost moved sideways for most of the week with a few prominent highs and lows. The coin started the week trading at $7.94 and then dropped as low as $7.31 within a day. It surged up to $8.11 yesterday before dropping back to $7.60. Currently, ETC is trading at $7.79 as on July 5, 2019, at 10:26:56 UTC and there has been a downtrend of over 1% in the last 5 days.
- ETC is currently trading at $7.79 and 0.00069492 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is noted at $866,797,590
- The 24 h volume of the coin is now $818,233,009
- The ROI of the coin stands at 933.25%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 111,715,658 ETC
In the last 30 days, ETC surged as high as $9.62 and yesterday’s high was noted at $8.15. The coin has been trading below $8 today but may close the day on a higher note than yesterday’s value of $7.76.
Ethereum Classic Price Prediction:
Ethereum Classic has shown more than 1.5X growth since the beginning of the year till date. The price of the coin was noted at around $5 at the onset of 2019, and it has surged up to $9.69. The coin may cross $10 mark by the end of the month and stay there. It may surge up to $20 by the end of the year.
It is a good time to invest in growth-driven crypto and secure higher returns for the future.