- Ethereum Classic price shows a downward trend of 2% in the last 3 days
- ETC labs make improvement in technology to increase the productivity of the network
Ethereum Classic has been on the upward surge until recently when the coin went below the $8 mark. The technological improvements combined with its constant comparison with the Bitcoin platform have brought good traction for ETC Coin. There has been a considerable increase in the popularity and usability value of the coin, and the market is eager to see the coin move past $10 value now. The current downward movement makes the wait longer but not impossible.
— Ethereum Classic (@eth_classic) June 1, 2019
ETC Price Statistics:
As on June 5, 2019, at 05:14:41 UTC ETC coin movement was recorded as shown in the below graph. In the last 30 days, ETC moved from $6 to $9 and then again dipped to $8 value.
- The ETC price is currently trading at $8.19 & 0.00104349 BTC
- The 24h volume has reached $1,140,104,622
- The ETC coin market cap is now $908,854,710
- The ROI of the coin stands at 989.93%
- The circulating supply has reached 110,977,546 ETC which is also the total supply of the coin
Since past 3 days, ETC price is heading on a downward path from a value of over $9.75 to dipping as low as $7.77. This has put a halt to the expectations of the market for Ethereum Classic to cross the $10 mark in the upcoming days. In the last 30 days, the coin has shown tremendous growth of over 33.33% from the value of $6 to now $8. But, in the last 5 days, it has fallen by over 2%.
Ethereum Classic Price Prediction:
ETC has a lot of potentials and the coin can cross the $25 mark by the end of 2019 moving past its all-time high value of $47.
It is a good time to invest in ETC as the prices are going low once again and those who already possess some of the ETC tokens should hold on to it as the future of the currency promises huge returns.