- Ethereum Classic (ETC) may move past $9 once again in the coming week
- Ethereum Classic contests with Bitcoin and Ethereum to become the poster boy
Ethereum Classic is scalable, futuristic and popular. The crypto has maintained a slow growth trend since the beginning of 2019 but it may pick up pace in the remaining months of the year. In the last 15 days in the month of June, ETC peaked as high as $9.53 and then started dropping back to trade within $8 and $9. However, the month may close on a higher note. The current market performance looks positive.
Ethereum Classic Price Statistics:
As on June 16, 2019 at 04:59:02 UTC, ETC is trading at $8.64 and has shown an uptrend of over 7% in the last 5 days. The coin peaked as high as $8.72 in this week and has moved steadily upwards almost throughout the week.
- The price of ETC is currently trading at $8.64 and 0.00097905 BTC
- The market cap has reached $960,958,840
- The 24 h volume has reached $656,996,155
- The ROI of the coin stands at 1048.32%
- The circulating supply of the coin has reached 111,246,379 ETC which is also equivalent to the total supply
Ethereum Classic Price Prediction:
Ethereum Classic may rise as high as $20 by the end of the year showing over 2.5X growth in its current price. In the next 2 years, Ethereum Classic may be able to cross its all-time high of $47 and may range between $50 and $100. Ethereum Classic still has to realize its full potential and deliver to expectations of the traders and investors.
Ethereum Classic is a good investment at this time as the price is trading low and long term sustenance of the coin is guaranteed.