- ETC may surge up to $7 in the upcoming days
- Ethereum Classic needs to break the loop in order to record good growth for traders
Since the last 2 months, Ethereum Classic seems to be stuck in an endless loop of trading around $7 or below. The coin reached up to $9.6 once but then fell again to trade below $6 for longer durations. The month of July has been one of the slowest one in a long time without much uptrend from the coin, but the coming month may bring some revival hopes back, and the current market statistics may start showing improvement.
Ethereum Classic Price Statistics:
There has not been much change in the value of ETC token in the past 5 days. The coin started at $5.89 and currently also trading at $5.89 as on July 29, 2019, at 10:04:10 UTC. In between, ETC has shown an uptrend of over 6% rise from $5.89 to $6.29 around July 27 but then started falling drastically again.
- The current trading ETC price token is noted to be $5.89 and 0.00061761 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $661,519,765
- The 24 h volume of the coin has reached $471,261,080
- The ROI of the coin stands at 686.53%
- The circulating supply has reached 112,302,526 ETC
ETC closed trading yesterday at around $5.91, and the highest recorded value was $6.01. The coin may gain some pace and move above $6 again after some days.
Ethereum Classic Price Prediction:
Ethereum Classic started the year trading at $5.05, and at the beginning of the month of July, it was trading at $7.05. The coin is trading around the same values currently as well, and there is not much of average growth recorded by this token. ETC may trade around $10 by the end of this year.
It is a good time to invest in ETC token and save for the future benefits from the coin.