- ETC investors eagerly wait for the coin to pick up upward momentum
- Ethereum Classic may not deliver on the promises any time sooner
It has been over a month that Ethereum Classic is playing hide and seek with the traders and it is now taking forever to cross the easy milestone of $10. The coin has come as close as $9.69 in the last 30 days, but it seems to be a herculean task for ETC to move past this value. The current market performance has nothing new to say.
ETC Price Statistics:
As on June 10, 2019, at 08:19:07 UTC, ETC is trading at $8.14 showing an uptrend of over 10% in the last four days. The coin peaked to over $8.73 before it started falling again to its current value. Overall ETC price has been trading low since quite a few days and impacting the performance of the coin in the trading scenario.
- Currently, ETC coin is trading at $8.14 and 0.00105357 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached over $903,066,887
- The 24 h volume is now $697,007,765
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 111,103,154 ETC
- The ROI now stands at 980.38%
Ethereum Classic Price Prediction:
It is almost evident that we may enter into another slow week for the cryptocurrencies and while a few may have remained unaffected but mostly the coins are showing slow downward trend including ETC. The all-time high value of ETC is $47, and it may reach as close as $15 to $20 by the end of the year which would mean over 3X hike in the current price of the coin. It is a long shot but may be possible.
Ethereum Classic is a reliable bet for a secure future and putting the money at the right places.