- Ethereum Classic (ETC) is roaming around 8 USD mark.
- End of 2019 for ETC is Going To be drop around -80%.
Ethereum Classic (ETC) has been growing at a stable pace since the starting of this year. Since April the value has not shown any major rise or fall. The coin only got back its value from 6 USD to 8 USD in a consistent manner. However, this consistency will pay-off. Investors have not forgotten how it fell quickly last year from 15 USD to 3 USD. Investors are holding the coins in the hope the coin will go back to its previous high. However, this seems very unlikely in the near future. But it should be noted that since 13th June 21:00 UTC the coin has not shown any sign of revival. Let us analyze the current data of the coin.
ETC/USD YTD Chart By TradingView:
ETC Coin Statistics:
- The ROI (Return on Investment) stands at 1,015.61%
- A total of 111,213,800 ETC coins are in current circulation.
- The Market Cap of ETC as on 14th June at 20:03:11 UTC stands at $933,444,285.
- The value of each ETC coin stands at $8.43.
- The 24h volume stands at $648,317,162.
ETC Price Comparison-
As mentioned earlier, the value of Ethereum Classic price has not shown any huge movement until the starting of April. The lowest point of the coin was on 06th February at 3.69 USD. At the onset of April, the coin gained 82.47% over 6 days. Again a fall could be noticed when the coin lost 38.84% over the next 18 days. The market cap on 14th May was 710,542,837 USD, and the value of each coin was 6.383 USD. The current market cap and the value of each coin are respectively 31.84% and 25.03% more than the figures for last month.
Ethereum Classic Price Prediction-
The medium-term outlook is bullish for Ethereum Classic. According to ETC Forecast, the Ethereum Classic price may drop from $8.35 to $1.62 in 2019 with maximum 80% change by the end of this year.