- Ethereum, at the time of writing, was trading at $211 after recording an intraday high at $217 in the opening hour just today
- However, not just the intraday high but ETH coin even recorded the other extremity of an intraday low just an hour back before the press time at $207
- With the gained traction, it may appear to be an intraday gainer. However, the bearish crossover still prevails as the coin has notably dipped below $207
- The 20-day Bollinger Bands are seen moderately widening as price trend of Ethereum rose above the lower Bollinger Band after an immediate rebound
- Additionally, the current trading price of the ETH coin helped it to regain the 50-day and 200-day support on the intraday chart
Ethereum Price Analysis
On the intraday chart, Ethereum makes an intraday comeback and trades above $210 at $211 around the press time, making a stance above 38.20% Fib Retracement level after a gradual slide. However, ETH coin has been quite volatile over the past 4 days after it breached the initial uptrend. The 20-day Bollinger Bands laid to show that the coin can be hit by an unprecedented volatile blow in the upcoming day, which has also been experienced by the king of cryptocurrencies—Bitcoin over the past 24 hours.
The technicals draw a complex picture as the MACD appears bearish due to intraday volatile bias on the intraday chart, and the signal line crosses above the MACD line. At the same time, the RSI of Ethereum lies at 52.51, with no trading extremities exhibited.