- Ethereum Goes Bullish; Crosses 280 USD mark
- ETH Maintains a price rise with less volatility
- A price hike of 5.32% marked in the last 1 day
- RSI of ETH currently seems stable
Ethereum (ETH) has hit another new hight recently, getting its investors excited. ETH has been showing a steady increase since January this year, but the price has noticeably improved its momentum since April.
Yesterday, the ETH price was floating around 266.09 USD and it faced some resistance there before closing at 269.46 USD. In the last 24 hours, ETH has maintained its journey while heading further towards 300 USD mark.
Ethereum Price Chart & Statistics:
ETH price currently stands at 283.94 USD at 4:30:25 UTC with a Market Capitalization of 30,231,754,721 USD. Also, 106,277,616 ETH coins are part of its Circulating Supply. Ethereum offers the Return on Interest of more than 9000%.
The crypto coin started its day with its price at 270.51 USD. ETH then faced a small price drop touching 260.55 USD mark breaking its support at 260 USD. The price started a slow recovery from there, and, eventually, it reached as high as 286.94 USD price mark, due to a sudden price jump. Since the recent price spike, ETH is hovering above 280 USD till now.
- RSI for ETH/USD is above 30, drifting around 50 while indicating stability in the price momentum.
- MACD for ETH/USD shows an overall lack of volatility, though it hints at a bullish trend as MACD line moves above Signal line.
Ethereum Price Prediction:
ETH price has increased its pace, it can be predicted that ETH will continue its bullish trend for the short term. In the long term, ETH will emerge with huge price hikes but at a slower pace.