Ethereum price seems to be gaining great grounds since the beginning of the year. Despite its occasional ups and downs, it has managed to continue a higher interest level for the traders and investors.
Let us understand the price analysis of the coin:
- Currently ranked at number 2
- As per 10:01 UTC time, the market value of the coin was 26,615,808,200 USD.
- Price of the coin is 250.62 USD.
- 24-hour volume figures are 10,283,759,424 USD.
- 106,198,878 coins are currently in circulation.
- Return on investment is around 8,761.87%.
ETH Price Comparison:
- On 7-February-19 10:01 UTC time, the price of the coin was 88 USD.
- Looking at the price of the coin from 7-February-19 to date, there has been a massive rise in the price of the coin by 137%.
- Since the fall in the month of February, the price of the coin has seen steady growth and bullish trend without any sharp decline to date.
ETH Price Prediction:
Looking at the current scenario, by the end of this year, the price of the coin is expected to reach around $450/ $500. With a potential bitcoin-prompted bull run, achieving the past unsurpassed high of $1400 is feasible by the end of 2020. Financial specialists can hope to start purchasing and selling Ethereum by means of their venture accounts in a similar way as they would other unregistered OTC securities in about fourteen days.
The Ethereum establishment expects to convey scholastic inclusion to Ethereum, which would purportedly draw in top-level scientists and engineers and gives to scholarly groups and associations. Clearly, it is a very good investment with the kind of returns expected by 2020.