- Ethereum breaches $190 over the last 24 hours.
- It may take more time to touch the week’s high at $203 for ETH.
Ethereum price has finally gone beyond $190 after the last few days of struggle. Over the last week, the coin has shown four major price movements, and it has shown the highest point at $203. Before analyzing the ETH price changes, let us see the current statistics of the coin now.
Ethereum Price Statistics
- Ethereum is the second-largest coin in the market with an ROI of 6,637.97%.
- A total of 107,433,765 ETH coins are in the circulating supply of the coin.
- The market cap of the coin as on 23rd August at 03:01 UTC is $20,464,080,680.
- The value of each coin stands at $190.92 and 0.01890178 BTC.
- The 24h volume stands at $7,282,235,311.
ETH to USD Price Comparison
On 17th August, Ethereum was hovering around 182 USD, and it got a push of 15.73 USD over the next day to reach 197.95 USD. By 19th August, price of the coin declined to 193 USD and from there it again showed an upward movement of 5.24% to reach 203.33 USD towards the end of 19th August, this makes the highest point of the week. However, the coin value could not last long beyond 200 USD, and it faced a price correction over the next 1 day, and it fell to 181 USD by 21st August, and this makes the lowest point of ETH in the week. The latest swing happened between 21st August and 22nd August, which added 13.27 USD to the coin and currently the value is still below 200 USD.
Ethereum Price Prediction
Ethereum’s next target should be $200, and as a top-ranked coin, it is likely to grow significantly in the coming days. As per Ethereum Prediction by experts, the coin is likely to get a bullish run before this ends. Here are the next resistance and support levels of ETH.
|Ethereum (ETH)||Resistance & Support Levels|
|1st Resistance Level||$196.04|
|2nd Resistance Level||$200.75|
|3rd Resistance Level||$207.08|
|1st Support Level||$185|
|2nd Support Level||$178.67|
|3rd Support Level||$173.96|