- ETH may cross $310 over the weekend if it closes today at $305
- Ethereum’s week-long bearish trends concerns traders for their returns
For those who were expecting ETH to go beyond $360, this has been a week of disappointment, but it may not last long. The coin has always been able to revive back after a few slow trends, and it may do it this time as well to cross $350 value by the end of this month. The investors and traders are advised to sit tight and hold on to ETH as anything can happen over a weekend. The current market performance exhibits reviving trends.
Ethereum Price Statistics:
In the last 5 days, ETH price has dropped from $296.50 to its current value at $290.69 as on July 5, 2019, at 09:32:07 UTC. There has been a downtrend of over 1.9% in the last 5 days; however, the coin had its share of high & low moments throughout the week. For the initial 2 days of the week, it dipped as low $273.65 but then surged steeply again to trade above $302 as well.
- The current trading price of ETH is noted at $290.69 and 0.02530949 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $31,370,737,874
- The 24 h volume of the coin has been $8,405,050,775
- The circulating supply of the coin is 106,770,276 ETH
- The ROI of the coin stands at >9000%
ETH closed trading yesterday at $284, and the lowest recorded value of the coin was $282. The coin, however, surged as high as $303 yesterday and it is expected that it may close on a higher note today as compared to the yesterday’s closing.
Ethereum Price Prediction:
ETH may rise over the weekend and may cross $310 value again. The coming weeks may record a good amount of surge for ETH, and the token may start trading above $350 value for permanency. It may also rise up to $340 by the end of this month and may cross $500 by the end of the year.
This is the ideal time to invest in ETH and save for the future as the currency is secure and progressive.