- ETH starts trading above $184 and may cross $185 by the end of the day
- Ethereum to go bullish in the next 2 weeks surging up to $200
Ethereum may have slumped drastically in the last 2 weeks falling from $216 to its current value below $185. But, it is just a transitory phase, and it may change very soon. The current market performance of the coin indicates its efforts to climb up again in the next 2 weeks and ETH may close the month trading above $200.
ETH Price Statistics:
Ethereum has recorded 0.3% uptrend since yesterday rising from its initial value at $183.79 to its current value at $184.45 as of August 18, 2019, at 07:38:15 UTC. The coin moved between $186 and $184 for the larger part of the day but slumped as low as $182.19. Then it had a steep surge instantly to $186.96 and stayed there for some time before dropping back again to trade below $185.
- The price of ETH token is now $184.45 and 0.01817101 BTC
- The market cap now stands at $19,802,943,682
- The 24 h volume is now $5,293,712,830
- The ROI of the coin stands at 6,420.98%
- The circulating supply of the coin has reached 107,368,350 ETH
ETH closed trading yesterday at $185.69 and it may start trading above this value soon. But, the coin may take another week to start trading above its 7-days high value at $216.
ETH Price Prediction:
It has been a roller-costar ride for ETH token throughout the year and it may continue in the remaining months also. But, ETH may surge above $250 in the next 2 to 3 months and may also start trading above these values for some time. It may take another year for ETH to cross its all-time high value and start trading above $1500.
As per the ETH Coin Price Prediction by CryptoNewsZ experts, It is an excellent time to plan long-term investments in the ETH token and secure huge amounts of benefits as the year approaches the end.