- Ethereum trades above $360 but then slides down to $320 within a day
- Ethereum may bounce back to $330 by the end of the week
After giving the traders and investors a day full of excitement and exhilaration, Ethereum has slowed down a bit to catch a breath and start surging again. The coin has given some spectacular trend in this week of June, and it may continue with the rising trends as the weekend approaches. ETH may cross $350 any time soon and keep trading above it for a longer time as also reflected in the current market statistics.
Ethereum Price Statistics:
As on June 27, 2019, at 08:20:25 UTC, the price of ETH token is noted to be $320.16 and is observed to be rising upwards after having a slow movement since the beginning of the day. In the last 4 days, the coin recorded an uptrend of 14% rising from $317.50 to peaking as high as $362.93, but in the last 1 day, there has been a sudden decline to its current value showing a downtrend of over 11% again. The coin may pick up the pace soon and rise above $350.
- The price of ETH is noted at $320.16 and 0.02623773 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $34,244,531,311
- The 24 h volume has reached $15,187,269,759
- The circulating supply of the coin is 106,660,132 ETH
- The ROI now stands at >9000%
Ethereum Price Prediction:
ETH has finally started showing up, and the coin is becoming unstoppable now. By the end of the year, as per Ethereum price prediction, it may rise beyond $500 if it continues to maintain the same pace.
This is a great time to invest in a currency like ETH, which assures great future and heavy returns even on a small investment. With more and more companies joining hands with ETH platform, the future is bright for the currency holders.