- Ethereum prices further decline to $269 hampering the overall growth
- Ethereum may pick up momentum over the weekend
It has been a slow week for Ethereum as the coin crawls its way to make through the days. The highest recorded value in the last 7 days was $278, and this week the coin has fallen further to trade below $270 with a few jumps here and there. ETH needs to push itself towards better performance to keep the interest of investors and traders alive, especially now when the new currencies are entering into the market.
Ethereum Price Statistics:
As on June 20, 2019, at 07:22:41 UTC, ETH coin is trading at $269.15 and rising upwards. Yesterday, the coin closed at $269 and the highest recorded value yesterday was $270. ETH may cross $270 today to close on a high note.
- The ETH price is noted at $269.15 and 0.02913150 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $28,747,331,267
- The 24-hour volume of the coin has reached $5,774,763,941
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 106,564,409 ETH
- The ROI of ETH stands at >9000%
In the last 25 days, ETH has shown an uptrend of over 2% rise from $263.79 to its current value. In this duration, ETH also peaked as high as $278 but maintained a mixed trend throughout and also dipped to over $228. The coin may pick up the pace soon.
Ethereum Price Prediction:
Ethereum may close the week around $275 but start with a bang in the next week. As per ETH Coin Price Prediction, its price crossing $280 may not be possible this month, but it may trade between $280 to $300 in the coming months.
Ethereum is a good investment now, but testing for a few months before making any bulk investments is a better option.