- Ethereum is down by 2.67% over the last 1 day and falls below 185 USD.
- The next support may come at $180 for Ethereum.
Ethereum was nearing 200 USD on 20th August and yesterday’s fall of 2.67% made the coin fall beyond 185 USD. This unprecedented and significant coin by one of the top coins explains the state of the current crypto market. However, Ethereum has a strong fundamental on its side to support its recovery at the earliest. We will analyze the four price variations of the coin over the last 24 hours. Let us see the current status of the coin now.
ETH Price Statistics-
- Ethereum is placed at 2nd rank as far as the market cap is concerned, and the ROI (Return on Investment) of the coin rests at 6,456.30%.
- A total of 107,421,159 ETH coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap as on 22nd August at 04:40 UTC stands at 19,901,429,798 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.01857458 BTC and 184.97 USD.
- The 24h volume rests at 7,554,830,591 USD.
ETH to USD Comparison-
At the time of opening of yesterday, Ethereum was near 197 USD. But it soon started weakening and between 00:14 UTC and 04:23 UTC, the coin took a plunge to 187 USD with the help of a 5.10% fall. Ethereum maintained its value until 09:34 UTC and then it took another dip to 180.62 USD, which is the lowest point of the coin. It was, however, followed by a steep hike of 5.18% which took the coin to 189.98 USD giving a head up of 9.36 USD. But this hike could not be sustained for long and by 01:55 UTC of today, it lost another 7 USD to be found at 183 USD.
ETH Price Prediction-
Ethereum has taken the bullet of market-wide slowdown so it may find itself below 180 USD soon. But the coin may take the course to recovery soon as experts predict that by 2020, Ethereum may find a price rally. The next probable resistance points and support levels are given in detail.
|1st Resistance||195.05 USD|
|2nd Resistance||203.21 USD|
|3rd Resistance||209.39 USD|
|1st Support Level||180.71 USD|
|2nd Support Level||174.53 USD|
|3rd Support Level||166.37 USD|