- Ethereum may cross $320 mark soon
- Ethereum remains afloat above $310 as Bitcoin prices surge above $11,000
Ethereum has been following the footsteps of Bitcoin and surging exponentially trading above $310 continuously. The second half of the year will be more lucrative for the investors as the firm has planned global events to increase ETH’s mass adoption and worldwide acceptance. The current market performance of the coin seems to be an indication of $320, reaching by the end of the week.
ETH Price Statistics:
In the last five days, ETH token has crossed the $300 mark and has shown an uptrend of over 17% rising from $266.97 to its current value of $312.58 as on June 25, 2019, at 09:38:02 UTC. The coin recorded a high of over $312 yesterday and peaked as high as $318 in the last seven days. The ETH price chart as below:
- The price of ETH token is noted at $312.58 and 0.02766529 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $33,282,426,434
- The 24 h volume is now $8,480,744,161
- The circulating supply of the coin has reached 106,634,097 ETH
- The ROI now stands at >9000%
Ethereum (ETH to USD) has been persistent in terms of growth and has maintained a steady growth pattern throughout the year. The current price of $312 is reached suddenly, after days of sluggish trends, in the last week and the currency is succeeding in maintaining this value for a longer duration.
Ethereum Price Prediction:
Ethereum may cross $320 by the end of this week and may trade above $350 in the coming month if Bitcoin keeps surging higher. The coin may be able to cross $500 mark by the end of the year.
Based on ETH price prediction, this is an ideal time to invest in a currency like ETH with huge returns and immense security.