- Ethereum (ETH) may pick up momentum to move past $300 soon
- Ethereum technology being used by global companies to develop their stable coins
Ethereum (ETH) has been ranked second in the cryptocurrency world, but its exclusive technology has made it a preferred choice of many global companies, including giants like JPMorgan, to develop their stable coins on this platform. It is only a matter of time for ETH to show bullish trends owing to increasing popularity, usage, and success in the global markets. The current market statistics portray a progressive picture.
Ethereum Price Statistics:
As on June 12, 2019, at 06:40:44 UTC, the price of ETH is noted at $248.39, and it has shown immense and almost exponential growth in the last 3 months by rising from $149.18 to its current value. This shows an uptrend of over 66% with a few milestones in between where ETH price peaked as high as $289.53. The coin showed a fair share of steep and slow trends but all moving upwards mostly.
- The price of ETH is currently noted at $248.39 and 0.03122565 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $26,492,610,807
- The 24 h volume is now $7,507,667,235
- The ROI of ETH stands at 8,685.65%
- The circulating supply is now 106,455,522 ETH
There has been a downtrend of over 14% in the price of ETH coin since the onset of June, but it is regaining momentum to move back up fast.
Ethereum Price Prediction:
Ethereum may cross the $250 mark and trade above it in the coming week after 2 consecutive weeks of slow trends. By the end of the year, it may show 2X growth. With the introduction of new technological improvements and as a result of worldwide events, it may trade above $500.
Ethereum token is the next big thing in the crypto world after Bitcoin and a lot of MNCs are developing their stable coins on the platform, which contributes to a secure future. This is the moment to decide on investing big in the coin.