- ETH surges from $174 to $175 within a day
- ETH may move past $180 by the weekend
It is a good time for Ethereum holders as the coin is showing signs of improvement and may start trading above $200 very soon. The current market performance of the token also indicates the commencement of bullish trends by the end of this month, and hence traders must keep a close watch on this coin.
ETH Price Chart:
As on September 06, 2019 at 07:23:52 UTC, the price of Ethereum token is noted to be $175.34, and it has recorded an uptrend of over 0.4% since yesterday surging from $174.63 to its current value. Yesterday, ETH started dropping and went as low as $170.30 at the start of the day but then picked up a good pace to cross $175.61. It is currently trading at a lower end but may cross $180 by the end of the week.
- The price of ETH token is noted to be $175.34 and 0.01638629 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $18,923,949,751
- The 24 h volume of the coin stands at $5,764,572,540
- The ROI of the coin is now 6,102.90%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 107,626,321 ETH
The highest recorded value of Ethereum in the last 30 days was $226, and in the last 7 days it came down to $182. It can be anticipated that ETH may move between $180 and $200 in the next 2 weeks.
Ethereum Price Prediction and Conclusion:
In the last 90-days, Ethereum has grown up to $361, and hence it can be expected that the coin may make sudden jumps once again in the remaining months of the year. All in all, it has been a good year for ETH token as the coin has made some good progress in the first half of the year.
This is a good time to plan bulk investments in the ETH token and start stacking up for future benefits.