With the announcement of the release of the much-awaited Ethermon token (EMON), Ethermon is now focusing on content development plans. The platform has been working for months and is now all set to share details of the EMON project launch with registered members of the community. Ethermon aims to provide every member of the community with the most entertaining, rewarding, and immersive gaming experience integrated with the new Ethermon tokens.
The special components of the core content development plan roadmap of Ethermon are listed below:
- Release of additional content as and when necessary
- District rollout with the release of the first Biome
- The incorporation of PvP and PvE systems of Battling at Decentraland
- Launch of all-new features of Tournament and Guild
- Implementation of MARKS and massive launch Ethermon tokens
- Synchronization of the mobile to the metaverse
The roadmap clearly mentions that every Biome like Forest, Volcano, Snow, and more shall be launched within Ethermon. The launch of the new environmental package of Biomes shall commence from the release of Q2 and will be done on a quarterly basis according to the roadmap of plans. A quick breakdown of the roadmap of the content development course of action is given below:
- In 2020, GENE set the foundation for the incorporation of METAs such as the Egg Nest, Wild Grass, and Garden Bed into Decentraland.
- In 2021, the platform prioritized EVO for the much anticipated mid-year launch of EMONs.
- In the second quarter of 2021, Ethermon laid out the economics of EMON use and deployed the core features of PvE.
- The third quarter of 2021 shall witness the launch of KAZM that will provide every Ethermon trainer with access to essential tools.
- By the end of 2021, every Biome eco-space shall be completely released.