F2Pool can be described as the world’s leading cryptocurrency mining pool for several leading cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. F2Pool is the oldest mining pool and is based in China; presently it is the largest multi-currency mining pool around the world. F2Pool mines around 17% of all the blocks. F2Pool serves more than 100 countries and it is ranked as top 3 mining pool operator by more than 20 networks. They have played an important part in securing the blockchain infrastructure and educating the global community concerning cryptocurrency mining.
- F2Pool is popularly known as Discus fish, a Chinese mining pool that permits users to mine LTC, BTC, ETH, ZEC, SC, ETC, XMR, DASH, XMC, XMR, XZC, DCR and XVG.
- By using F2Pool, users can mine NMC (Namecoin) + SYS (Syscoin) for Bitcoin mining and Dogecoin (DOGE) for mining LTC.
- F2Pool was founded in 2013, and it is one of the earliest mining pools which had established itself as one of the pioneers in the mining industry.
- F2Pool supports mining for over 40 digital currencies; and is the world’s biggest mining pool for LTC, BTC, ZEC, and ETH.
- F2Pool uses world-leading technology, a transparent revenue system, and unique architecture which helps in effectively preventing DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks.
- F2Pool in 2014, was available not only for mining Bitcoin but also for several other popular altcoins. This project was initiated by the Chinese investor which is currently headquartered in China.
F2Pool – The Recent News
- Launched Handshake (HNS) Mining Pool
Handshake, a 10.2 million dollar decentralized domain name project, is supported by popular investors which include Sequoia Capital, SV Angel, and Andreessen Horowitz. The handshake can be described as a permissionless, decentralized naming protocol where every counterpart validates and takes charge of managing the root DNS naming zone; with the end goal of developing an alternative to the present naming systems and certificate authorities.
- KDA (Kadena) was officially launched in F2Pool
On 5th February, KDA (Kadena) was officially launched in the F2Pool. KDA is a public blockchain with the high-performance PoW (Proof-of-work) system that includes the benefits of ChainWeb technology. Moreover, the KDA platform integrates private blockchains, public apps and several other well-matched blockchains in one place. Furthermore, KDA is a token that is utilized as compensation for miners. It is a fee that the user pays for adding the transactions in the block.
F2 is a leading mining pool, has an association of miners, where every miner contributes to the power of the computer to detect the blocks. There are more than 2 million users active in the pool, where 50% are Chinese users. Also, the reward for mining is that the users will get a reward of 3% for using the F2Pool. Succinctly, this is the exclusive pool operating for P2P payments. The withdrawal fees in the F2Pool do not go beyond 4% and it also pays daily, which are subsequently sent to F2Pool’s wallet.