The South African Reserve Bank, also known as SARB, largely regulates South Africa’s financial markets. That is an acronym for the South African Reserve Bank. SARB issues banking licenses supervises the segment, and implements rules when needed.
Having said that, it is important to understand the financial market. It is basically a market where traders can buy and sell financial instruments for investment purposes. This includes stocks, bonds, and international currencies, to mention a few. The South African financial market, or any financial market for that matter, becomes stagnant when it does not move with time. This highlights the importance of embracing innovation and advancement in the industry.
FXView’s Impactful Offering
FXView is a game changer for the South African financial market. It does so with a list of features and services on the platform. To start with, it allows traders to fund their accounts in two ways: basic funding plus withdrawal and other transfer methods. FXView prioritizes the security of funds. Other offerings are:
- Instruments – This refers to offering a wide range of products. Forex, commodities, and indices are a few products that customers in South Africa can engage with. Other products include stocks and cryptocurrencies, representing two different financial worlds.
- Trading conditions – Customers in the South African financial market can access spreads, commissions, and deep liquidity as the top trading conditions. It is backed by leverage of up to 500x. Convenient market trading hours help traders see when the market opens.
- Automated trading – Finally, automated trading via ZuluTrade, MQL5, and API Trading makes it convenient for customers to trade with better results. They remain in control of the aspects that determine the final outcome of a trade.
FXView remains dedicated to upgrading its offerings. There is a chance that FXView will launch more offerings in the days to come. Or, at best, elevate the experience with current offerings with a more refined system.
FXView Innovative Platforms
There are multiple ways to partner with FXView: affiliate programs, white labels, fund management, and broker programs. What still manages to steal the limelight are its platforms, which make traders come back every time.
- MT4 is the most popular trading platform. Traders can give it a try via a demo version before creating a live account. All CFDs are tradeable on MT4, with capabilities that help you experience powerful trading.
- MT5 follows the rank with several functions of being a trading platform. MT5 is comparatively more flexible. It helps dive deeper with insights for technical and fundamental decision-making. Thereby, productively escalating the trading experience.
- ActTrader is a customizable platform by FXView, which is known for being user-friendly. Traders can access endless trading opportunities with a balanced approach that is backed by risk management. Other crucial features are the visual strategy builder and one-click trading.
All the platforms are compatible with every operating system. They differ when it comes to swapping values in the US dollar. Only ActTrader brings that to the table. However, it lacks the potential to swap values in points, something that MT4 and MT5 can do.
Recognition and Awards
The mission of FXView is to become a best forex broker in South Africa. The idea is to do so with the lowest spreads and best commission levels. While one can argue on those aspects, a list of recognition and awards makes it evident that FXView is one of the ideal candidates to top the list.
- It was most recently awarded the Best Multi-Asset Broker at FMAS: 23. This happened after the platform secured an FSCA license to now create a secure environment for clients.
- The current year started with FXView bagging the award for Best ECN/STP Broker at the UF Awards MEA 2023.
- That marked the continuation of achievements even after a decade, for Finvasia gained entry into the retail brokerage market in 2023.
- The Reserve Bank of India, aka RBI, granted Finvasia NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Corporation) in 2018.
- What truly marked the expansion was the year 2020. That is when FXView opened the doors to CFD trading for European clients under the recognition of CySEC regulations.
Every recognition and award has only been built on the initial mission of making the financial market more accessible to people across the world.
The South African financial markets may not be stagnant at the moment, per se, but they can surely leverage the innovation of FXView to stay ahead of the curve. The company brings innovative platforms, tools, and trading functionalities with an easy UI.