Taking pride as a revolutionary high-tech electric wallet providing firm, Ghost Wallet is all set to enthrall its customer base with the highly anticipated Ghost Wallet 2.0.6 version. The users can download the wallet and swap to GHOST mainnet tokens conveniently by following simple steps.
The news was broadcasted in the industry through a post by renowned business personality and founder of leading software firm McAfee, John McAfee, on his Twitter handle. He stated that the Ghost Wallet 2.0.6 is now available for download by the community.
— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 26, 2020
The guidelines to be followed by the users for channelizing GHOST token swap are mentioned below, have a look:
- Go to the official ghost wallet website.
- Download the Ghost Wallet software and create a wallet by following the prescribed download procedure.
- Scroll to the ‘Receive’ page on the left sidebar and copy the public address given on the ‘Public address’ icon. The address will start with the English letter ‘G.’
- Go back to the official website.
- Be sure that you have enabled metamask, unlocked it, and have it on the wallet where ERC20 Ghost Tokens are stored.
- Now, enter the public Ghost address into the input field on the website.
- Press ‘Swap ERC-20-> Mainnet’
- Execute your first transaction approving the contract to use the Ghost tokens.
- Stay on the page and wait to get confirmation.
- Complete the second popup to transfer the ghost tokens to the contract for the swap.
- You get your mainnet tokens in roughly 30 minutes span.