31 January| Courtyard by Marriott, Bangalore
Register @ INR 5000 till December 21, 2018
Greetings from Pyramid Learning Platforms!
With successful events in Sydney, Hong Kong, Auckland and Singapore, Global FinTech and Blockchain Forum 2019 is coming to Bangalore on 31 January 2019.
Global FinTech and Blockchain Forum will be a one-day conference and exhibition connecting industry stalwarts- business decision makers- tech practitioners-the enthusiasts and exhibitors.
With exceptional content and networking opportunities and a purely focused FinTech and Blockchain event for the audience.
Power packed presentations, cutting-edge case studies, and interactive panels; provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to connect with peers- learn- network- build strategic collaborations in the emerging FinTech and Blockchain space.
Agenda and Speakers :
- Fintech and Blockchain Innovations – Girish Nuli, CEO at Antara Software & Consulting (P) Ltd. / CEO at Core Blockchain
- Future of Payments – Gokul Alex, Associate Director at PwC / MVP Ambassador at Hedera Hashgraph
- The emergence of Blockchain IoT –Prasanna Padmanabhan, Co-Founder at Pichain Innovations Pvt. Ltd. / Hyperledger Blockchain Head at Kerala Blockchain Academy
- Regulatory requirements for business considering Cryptocurrency & Blockchain – Sunil Aggarwal, Author ‘Bitcoin Magnet’; VP Research at MinersINC; Program Dean (Blockchain Bundle), TalentSpirit & Director at Trustmachines
- Blockchain Platform as a service – Rajan Kotadi, Founder at Blockchain Innovation Lab
- Blockchain for the enterprise – Krishnaprasad Shastry, Distinguished Technologist at Hewlett – Packard Enterprise
- Risk considerations while implementing blockchain– Rohit Sharma, Practice Head – Blockchain, Deloitte
- The convergence of AI and Blockchain: what’s the deal for Fintech?– Sujan Gowda, CTO, Nvest / Founder, YoloCard Protocol
- Fintech – Future is personalised– Chakrapani Sakhumalla, Associate Director at Myntra / Co-Founder, Investor at kenvault / Ex- Cisco
Register for the conference :
Initial Ticket Price (till December 21) – INR 5000
Intermediate Ticket Price (till January 18) – INR 6000
Final Ticket Price (till January 31) – INR 7000
To register online Click Here
*price does not include 18% GST and convenience fee
Strategically position your organization with the following deliverables.
At INR 25,000 package includes :
- Get branded as a sponsor/partner
- 1 presentation slot
- 2 delegate passes
- Website branding with backlink
- Branding across marketing collaterals (printed agenda and digital platforms)
For various sponsorship and branding opportunities Click Here
To register please send us Name | Email ID | Phone No | Designation | Organization Name | Location to [email protected] and we will send you an email with the confirmation and payment details.