- Creates the first global marketplace for idle computing resources
- Looking to become a successful alternative to existing Cloud computing providers
- Going expected to be strong due to the launch of Brass Beta into mainnet
Golem (GNT) is a Prague based platform on the blockchain platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. It is a market for using idle computing resources which can be monetized on the decentralized blockchain platform. Developers are the core of Golem’s ecosystem. Future releases of Golem, including soon to be released Graphene, expected to bring major improvements to the network in terms of flexibility and robustness.
Latest Statistics of Golem Coin:
On June 17, 2019, at 5:46:58 UTC, current statistics are as below:
- The market price of GNT is $0.09987017, price movement being to the tune of a minimal 0.50% compared to previous day close price.
- Current Market Cap is around $96,310,668
- 24-hour volume is at $2,370,911
- ROI is a huge 564.04% at a Circulating supply is at 963,622,000 GNT.
- 30 Day High/Low is $0.111458 /$0.082846
Golem Price Comparison:
During the last one month, GNT price was as high as $0.111458 on June 13, 2019, and low of $ 0.082846
As on May 23, 2019. The price movements as compared to the current price of $ 0.09987017 was to the extent of -10.39%/20.54%. This indicates that GNT has been steadily making its upward price movements and inching towards creating a permanent foothold in the market.
Golem Price Prediction:
One of the few cryptocurrencies which are considered to be fundamentally sound and called “Internet for Tomorrow,” GNT has been taking stable and steady leaps towards achieving its goals. It’s Brass Beta release and soon to release ‘Graphene’ is expected to work wonders for the coin. The team is continually working on improving its features and expanding the user base. Investors are counting on these positive developments and showing an increased interest in the coin. Though the price of GNT is nowhere near it’s of $1.25 price as on January 8, 2018, still keeping track of its past history and present positive developments, analysts are bullish on the coin and watching the developments with much interest. By the 2019 year end, we expect the price to be around $0.3 to $0.5.
Golem is a great investment for long-term investors. Its steady nature during times of price volatility has seen it sail very well through tough times. The eagerness with which it is moving forward to be an alternative for cloud computing should also work in its favor.