The GXC currency or GXChain was trading 1.4% lesser against the United States Dollar for a single day that ended on 21st January 2019 at 17:00 PM of the Eastern Time (ET). That means, now one coin of the GXChain currency can be bought for 0.00015542 BTC or $0.54 on major crypto exchanges such as Binance, QBTC, BigONE, as well as Gate.io.
When it comes to market cap, GXC stands tall with 32.38 million dollars. If we take into consideration the past 24 hours, the trade exchanges of the digital currency GXChain have reached worth $1.54 million, approximately. Looking at the trade numbers throughout the last week, GXC registered 1.3% lesser trade value against the USD.
Let’s look at some of the other leading digital currencies’ performance in the previous day:
- XTZ or Tezos currently stands at 0.00010731 BTC or $0.37, recording a high of 0.6 percent versus the USD
- CPX or Apex currently stands at 0.00000196 BTC or $0.0068, recording a high of 0.5 percent versus the USD
- SMOKE or Smoke currently stands at 0.00001179 BTC or $0.0444, trading flat versus the USD
- DLISK or DAPPSTER currently stands at 0.00000006 BTC or $0.0004, trading flat versus the USD
- XTZ or Tezos, at Pre-Launch, recorded a low of 16.1% versus the USD and currently stands at a trade value of 0.00049283 BTC or $3.26.
Detailed Profile of the GXC Coin
Launched on 4th of March in 2017, GXChain utilizes the algorithm of hashing. While the total coin supply of this cryptocurrency has an impressive number of 99,566,570; there are about 60,000,000 GXC coins in its circulation supply strength.
If you need to reach out to the GXC board, you can connect through its official messaging board at forum.gxb.io. Alternatively, you can also visit its website at gxs.gxb.io/ for all the information you need to acquire.
Furthermore, GXChain also has its official account and community on Github and Reddit in addition to having dedicated accounts on social networking sites including Facebook and Twitter.
Trading Information For GXC Coins
To trade the GXChain coins, one can utilize some crypto exchange platforms including Binance, Gate.io, OTCBTC, Huobi, QBTC, BigONE, DragonEX, and Bit-Z. As GXChain is an alternative cryptocurrency, it can not be purchased directly utilizing the USD. Anyone wanting to buy GXC first needs to acquire Bitcoin or Ethereum through one of the exchanges like GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly that facilitates transactions with the United States Dollars. Once you acquire Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can then utilize the same to buy GXC through any of the listed crypto trade exchanges.