Harvest joined the Binance Smart Chain back in April to pursue two objectives – deliver optimal yields to users and minimize the farming cost. Multiple months have passed since the integration, and it is yielding esteemed results. While the process is straightforward, it requires several steps to conclude. With BSC’s popularity surging globally, Harvest efficiently deployed multiple effective vaults commencing with big names like Ellipsis, Goose, Venus, and Pancake.
The initiative was an instant hit as Harvest users flooded Binance Smart Chain and other vaults and deposited over 20,000,000 dollars. The phenomenon recorded:
- More than 2 million dollars saved in gas fees.
- More than 1,000 users deploying assets to farms based on Binance Smart Chain.
- 30 different strategies for farmers.
Harvest also launched the FARM token on Binance Smart Chain as $bFARM. Here, the b stands for the token residing on the BSC. Such numbers intrigued the community’s attention, and reasonably so. The reason behind $bFARM is reasonable, seeing the multitude of use cases it renders.
Here are some of the uses cases for $bFARM:
- Incentivizing the use of BSC vaults.
- Bridging liquidity from FARM token to the ETH network over to Binance Smart Chain.
- Facilitating FARM transactions on Binance Smart Chain.
- Earning boost staking.
How to Farm on Binance Smart Chain
- Start with reaching Harvest’s website and choose the BSC area.
- It will open a list of different farming strategies.
- Choose the most desirable vault.
- For example, the steps will include the use of CAKE.
- After choosing the token, the platform will detect the number of tokens the user owns. For example, the steps deposit 2.4 CAKE.
- After the assets are deposited, users receive an instant bToken as proof-of-deposit.
- In this case, the token will be bpancake_CAKE.
- While this will provide the token, users will not earn rewards until they stake them.
- To stake the tokens, tap on Stake All and confirm the details.
Now, enjoy the esteemed staking rewards.