The IoT Tech Expo North America will return to the Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley, November 13-14, 2019. It will bring together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across five co-located events, including the largest Blockchain Expo, the brand new 5G Expo, Cybersecurity & Cloud Expo, and Ai & Big Data Expo.
The IoT Tech Expo North America will host 500+ industry leaders exploring the future of enterprise technology with a two-day conference stream covering the future of industrial IoT. Speakers within this conference stream include senior representatives from Boeing, P&G, Shell, Visa, First Group, Shell New Energies, and many many more! The show is set to welcome 12,000 attendees across the five co-located events comprising of the largest Blockchain Expo, the brand new 5G Expo, Cybersecurity & Cloud Expo, and Ai & Big Data Expo.
The two-day conference stream will explore topics, including IIoT, connected fleet, smart logistics, building automation, smart grids, energy, cities, future of manufacturing, connectivity solutions, transport management, connected vehicles, asset monitoring, device management, and more.
Here’s an introduction to just a few of the speakers who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences throughout the two-day conference.
- Robert Rencher: Associate Technical Fellow, Senior Systems Engineer, The Boeing Company
- Anna Bortolusso: Global Innovation & New Ventures Leader, P&G
- Carl StjernfeldZ: Head of Corporate Development, Americas, Shell New Energies
- Olabisi Boyle: Vice President, IoT Platforms, VISA
- Robert Heuser Director: Strategic Accounts, SAP Digital Interconnect, SAP
- Karthik Sankaran: Senior Director, Digital Services, Pepsico
Visit our website IoT Tech Expo for the full list of speakers, or read on to find out more.