Brief introduction about the Tocqueville Group (TQ)
The Tocqueville Group(TQ), another entity that has set up to advance and support Tezos.Tezos has been live for over a couple of months now as one of the first significant proof of stake systems, with an in-convention administration mechanism and a new smart contract language, Michelson, which encourages formal check.
What Is TQ?
TQ is an independent organization committed to developing, reinforcing and addressing to the requirements of the Tezos ecosystem. TQ is a little group that has been associated with the Tezos venture in different forms, from researching governance to helping with the betanet and mainnet launch. After doing months of extensive research, accurate perception, and in-depth discussions with partners both inside and outside of the Tezos group, they have recognized chances to drive Tezos development and adoption.
TQ is at first concentrating on three key regions:
- Making open source smart contract devices and other accessible products for the system
- Providing help to projects and organizations expanding on Tezos
- Interfacing the worldwide Tezos people group
Tezos Blockstars program with B9lab
Recently it has been disclosed that Tocqueville Group (TQ), a firm dedicated to helping Tezos ecosystem advance, has joined with blockchain educational platform B9lab, to offer a course named, “Tezos Blockstars program.” To promote Tezos ecosystem, TQ and the Tezos Foundation saw it vital to approach a learning platform like that of B9lab, who have prepared more than 14,000 developers inside Ethereum and Hyperledger infrastructures. This usually drove the team to end up a trio, where B9lab now offers a Tezos developer course and a Tezos 101 course.
As per the President of TQ, Alison Mangiero, the course is an effort to find, “the best and most brilliant developers and business people to build Tezos. With the Tezos Foundation’s help of this project, another partner of developers will most likely build and develop on the main significant self-governing confirmation of-stake blockchain operating and add to this developing community”.
He added more saying that, “At TQ, we realize that a solid developer network is imperative to the long term success of Tezos. Considering that, we worked with the group at B9lab to build up the Tezos Blockstars program, a free instructional class for those keen on writing Tezos smart contracts and joining the Tezos ecosystem. We teamed up with the Tezos Foundation to organize sponsorship for 250 developers who will learn how to write smart contracts on Tezos over seven weeks, with approximately 20 hours of work for every week. The Tezos Foundation is putting forth the most brilliant developers around the globe an opportunity to learn how to expand on Tezos for FREE”.
B9lab has likewise imparted their enthusiasm in uniting to the said group, given that they are dependable to educate investors of all dimensions on the specs and finest details of the blockchain technology.
Tezos Blockstars by B9LAB
What is this program?
- Tezos Blockstars is an end to end program supported by experienced tutors at B9lab and intended to provide developers the information and skills expected to end up industry-driving Tezos developers.
- This program will help to assemble your application, start an organization, or go along with one of the numerous teams as of now expanding on Tezos.
- You don’t have to know anything about blockchain technology; you should be strong with code.
- Top 250 candidates – In Phase 1-the Selection Process will test, rank, and select 250 of the most qualified candidates through a HackerRank program.
- Education and training – In Phase 2- the Developer Course, the 250 chosen developers will be supported by the Tezos Foundation to participate in the Tezos Developer Course for free and have access to coaching and code audit by the B9lab tutors.
- Tezos Developer Course – The course will last seven weeks and will be conducted solely online, so those selected can take from anyplace on the planet. Progress at your own pace, time requests ought to be around 20 hours per week of coding/studying.
Final Exam and Project
- Exams and Project – In Phase 3-the Final Project, members will have a month to present a final project that is based on Tezos.
- Certificate – In Phase 4- the Official Certificate, members final projects will be assessed and evaluated by the B9lab group. Members may get a certificate a month after submissions if they score well enough to exhibit professional competence in programming smart contracts on Tezos. Certificates will be stored on a blockchain and secured by private keys.
Application due date
Applications for Tezos Blockstars are available until March 20, 2019. The admission will start on March 27, 2019, and will keep running for seven weeks, with roughly 140 hours of work altogether. Students who get an evaluation above 80% will get an official Tezos certification from B9lab. Those keen on applying can visit tezos.b9lab.com.