SEBA Bank is a completely operational bank with a wide range of services; it helps in assisting the gap between crypto and traditional banking. SEBA has been authorized in Switzerland; the bank’s crypto services include trading, asset management, custody, and financing. SEBA’s wallet application, cards, and e-banking enable its clients in converting cryptocurrencies, and traditional investments like bonds, stocks, and foreign exchange.
- Earlier, SEBA was known as SEBA Crypto AG; it acquired a banking and securities dealer license from the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) in August and started testing its products with selected customers.
- SEBA was established in April 2018; it raised CHF 100 million (approx 100.7 million dollars) from investors. Later after five months, it emerged as a licensed bank and securities dealer.
- Also, the bank had partnered with Finstar, Julius Bar, Geissbuhler Weber and Partner, Smart trade Technologies, Jaeksoft Sarl, Loomis International, and BPC.
- After its humble beginning, currently, SEBA acknowledges institutional and private professional customers from Hong Kong, Singapore, Italy, UK, France, Germany, Portugal, Austria, and the Netherlands.
- Since its establishment, SEBA Bank has invested widely in the development of the latest technologies and also security. Secured custody of digital assets is an important success factor for this bank.
- Further, SEBA clients can invest in digital and traditional assets, deposit them, trade them and take loans through an integrated interface.
- SEBA’s services are focused on professional investors, family organizations, asset managers, banks, and blockchain organizations.
- Apart from custody storage, liquidity management, trading, transaction banking, asset and wealth management, the bank has been creating tokenization solutions.
- The bank intends to offer the tokenization of precious metals, fiat, and also alternative assets, including commodities, real estate, and art. Also, it will help organizations with security token offerings.
- By using the SEBA wallet application, SEBA Card, and e-Banking, clients can manage any five cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Stellar, Ether, Litecoin, Ether classic easily, safely and cost-effectively. They can also convert them online into traditional currencies and vice versa.
- SEBA customers in asset management can enter this world through Index Investing. The SEBA Crypto Asset Select Index (SEBAX) is the new index for crypto assets. It is a dynamic, risk-optimized index with a wide market exposure of the crypto-investment market.
- The traditional asset classes offered by SEBA include bonds, equities, and foreign exchange. As per the bank, its card can be utilized at 42 million retail locations around the world.
Why is SEBA Preferred?
- Earlier in November, the crypto bank introduced its banking services in the nation for banks, pension funds, asset managers, organizations, and professional private investors. It will also offer services to tokenize real assets, investment products, and several others.
- Also, limited scopes of services are added explicitly for Swiss blockchain organizations and their employees. SEBA provides these organizations access to a corporate account with a Swiss bank; also SEBA offers accounts and custody for digital and fiat assets.
This financial establishment is bridging the gap between the traditional banking world and the new crypto world, by offering a wide scope of services in the areas of trading, asset management financing, and custody. The tokenization of investment products, primary financing, rights, and real assets are some of the benefits offered by this bank. This entitles SEBA to cover the whole lifecycle of digital resources.