Have you heard about the hottest blockchain event this fall? From September 7-11 2018, the Coinsbank Blockchain Cruise Europe, makes its way around the Mediterranean. This is the 3rd Cruise we’ll see from Coinsbank, this time departing from Barcelona (Spain) and visiting Monte Carlo (Monaco) and Ibiza. The modern cruise liner reserved for the event is entirely reserved for the 2500 participants in the blockchain and crypto industry. The cruise contains an entertainment program, unique networking atmosphere and activities you won’t find anywhere else in the world.
This year, Coinsbank presents an ICO Pitch desk for the first time, at which startups can present their ideas and projects to investors and cruise participants.
Blockchain Cruise Europe – a unique platform for the presentation of new projects – ICO Pitch Deck
- The cruise – the first and only in this type of event, where topics that affect the entire crypto world are discussed in an informal setting.
- We gather the most influential representatives of investment and venture funds on the market. Every startup will have the chance to communicate with investors face-to-face.
- You will have 10 minutes on the main deck of the liner (where all our most significant events will take place) to tell all participants about your project, and most importantly conquer the hearts and minds of investors.
- The cruise attracts 2500 people from the crypto industry. A sea of useful new contacts and acquaintances awaits you.
- Among the participants are representatives of the largest blockchain and crypto companies, crypto-funds, exchanges, government, blockchain consultants, lawyers, commercial experts, representatives of investment and venture funds, influential politicians, media representatives and bloggers.
- The organizers have gathered more than 100 top speakers who will share their knowledge and forecast of the development markets. You’ll have the opportunity to meet John McAfee, Roger Ver, Bobby Lee, Tony Vays and many others.
- In addition to the business part, the route and ship are packed with entertainment. This is the atmosphere in which decisions are made.
Don’t miss the Blockchain Cruise Europe! This is the most promising event for professionals and the unique possibility of presenting your project and receiving evaluation from the best specialists in the world.
There’s still time to join the Blockchain Cruise Europe, from Sep 7-11, 2018. Learn more about the event program and participation in ICO Pitch desk on the official website.