India Blockchain Week (IBW), the country’s flagship series of blockchain and Web3 events held in Bangalore from December 04-10, is delighted to announce that the attendees are going to have unparalleled opportunities for networking, collaboration, and discussion at the weeklong festival.
There will be over 60+ web3 events, including flagship events such as the headline IBW Conference, ETHIndia, Polygon Connect, Polkadot Pulse, FILBangalore, and many other side-events, networking events, workshops, parties etc hosted by Indian & global blockchain industry stakeholders.
The IBW ’23 Conference boasts impressive speakers, promising thought-provoking discussions and insights. Sandeep Nailwal will engage in a fireside chat, discussing the current progress and future of Polygon 2.0. Mo Shaikh will deliver a keynote speech on the Move ecosystem and how Aptos enhances scalability and speed to enhance user experience. In his keynote, Sebastien will explore the Metaverse’s future and how brands can unlock value in digital worlds. Emin will participate in a fireside chat, discussing strategies for fostering web3 adoption through subnets.
IBW has also announced 6529 as their NFT Art Partner for this year’s conference. During the event, they will showcase selected pieces from the “Memes by 6529” collection and the 6529 Museum. 6529 is a prominent brand and individual in the digital art space. It is known for its extensive collection of NFTs, its focus on permissionless art and culture, and its mission to accelerate the development of an open metaverse.
Besides the IBW VIP Dinner, IBW After Party, and Hashed Founders Night organized by IBW and Hashed Emergent, here are some of the key highlights of the industry gathering:-
~ IBW’23 Conference: Hosted on December 06-07, 2023, at the Sheraton Grand Whitefield, it features keynote speeches and panel discussions on the latest developments and opportunities in the web3 space and examining the policy landscape. The headline conference also includes a demo day and a hackathon.
~ Demo Day: The Demo Day will be held on December 07 from 2-6 PM to spotlight 12 notable Indian Web3 startups at the IBW’23 Conference venue. This 4-hour demo day will cater to a broad audience, including investors, founders, builders, and others. It is organized in partnership with elite companies, VC funds, and accelerators, including Aelf Ventures, Hashed Emergent, Graviton, Coinswitch, and Google Cloud.
Registration link: https://demoday.indiablockchainweek.com/
~ Hackathon: The virtual hackathon on December 06 is expected to involve over 2,500 enthusiastic individuals. Organized by IBW and HackerEarth, the hackathon will conclude on a 250-member stage at the IBW’23 Conference venue. This is a unique opportunity to engage with emerging talent, attract new developers to the blockchain arena, and expand the blockchain ecosystem in India. We eagerly anticipate recognizing outstanding achievements and fostering collaboration within the blockchain community during this exciting hackathon.
- ETHIndia: Organized by Devfolio and ETHGlobal from December 08-10, it is one of the world’s largest Ethereum hackathons, hosting over 1,500 builders and 25+ workshops.
- Polygon Connect: Set for December 07, Polygon Connect India celebrates this region’s leg of the DevX Global Tour, a global gathering of tech builders and innovators.
- Polkadot Pulse: Another prominent side-event on December 07. It’s a one-day conference filled with Polkadot innovations, thought-provoking conversations, and community gatherings.
- FILBangalore: The Indian edition of Filecoin’s global event series. Spanning across December 03-04, it focuses on providing developers the tools, resources, and guidance to build for the decentralized future.
- Pragma India: Organized by ETHGlobal, Pragma is a one-day, single-track summit with intimate, high-quality talks by industry leaders for a global audience.
The IBW organizers would like to thank the sponsors for their help in making it the most important event in the country for conversations about crypto, blockchain, and Web3. Avalanche is IBW’s top-flight title sponsor while the roster of gold sponsors includes Polkadot, Internet Computer, Near, Glip, Ledger, Aptos, and Hunch.