Professional Wealth Management, a publication of the Financial Times, will be hosting the Innovation in Wealth Management Summit on June 8, 2023, at Glaziers Hall in London.
The Summit will discuss the need for digital literacy among wealth managers, investors, and technology experts. Topics will include emerging technologies, from crypto and cleantech to machine learning.
The agenda will cover the trending topics for the wealth management industry, such as AI, client acquisition process, digital assets and NFTs, ESG, cybersecurity, investment strategies, and more.
The Summit will feature global leaders of private banks and disruption throughout a full day of content and networking, including:-
- Dr. Lisa Cameron MP, MP and Chair, Crypto and Digital Assets All Party Parliamentary Group, UK Parliament
- Zeynep Ozturk, Chief Investment Officer for Europe, Deutsche Bank International Private Bank
- Nimish Shah, CTO Investment Products & Advisory for Private Banking & Wealth, HSBC
- Mariam Rassai, Chief Digital Officer and Data Officer, BNP Paribas
- Stacey Parrinder-Johnson, Chief Investment Officer, Investec Wealth & Investment
- Damiano Baj, Chief Operating Officer, EFG Private Bank
Use the CryptoNewsz code – CN15 to secure your place for a 15% discount.
Visit the event website for more details, including the full agenda and speaker line-up.
Book here: https://bit.ly/42KaV5j