Interactive Brokers Group recently released the Electronic Brokerage performance for June 2023. The automated global electronic broker shared the report on its official website.
The brokerage highlighted several crucial metrics, such as:
- Approximately 2 million DARTs (Daily Average Revenue Traders), which were 3% less than in 2022 and 5% higher than in May 2023
- Client equity of 365 billion dollars, which was 24% more than in 2022 and 6% higher than in May 2023
- Client margin loan balance of approximately 42 billion dollars, which was 2% below the amount in 2022 and 5% higher than in May 2023
- Client credit balances of approximately 99 billion dollars, which included 3.2 billion dollars in insured bank deposits, which was 7% more than in 2022 and on par with the amount in May 2023
- Over 2.29 million clients, which was 19% more than in 2022 and 1% more than in May 2023
- 192 annualized average cleared Daily Average Revenue Trade per client
- An average commission or cleared Commissionable Order of 3.10 dollars
Seeing the massive progress made by the company was welcoming news for the stakeholders. At the same time, it intrigued new users as well, enticing them to look for an in-depth Interactive brokers review.
This led the users to learn that Interactive Brokers Group had three major products in June 2023. They were:
- Equity Options
These numbers make Interactive Broker the best forex broker in USA for many users. Experts believe that the estimated exchange, regulatory, and clearing fees on the platform will be 57% of the futures commission.
Earlier, Interactive Brokers have expanded offerings to include Nasdaq Copenhagen and Prague Stock Exchange, benefiting customers worldwide with diverse investment opportunities and reinforcing the company’s commitment to growth.