IOTA (MIOTA) recently announced ‘Coordicide Solution’ which is a distributed ledger technology aimed at removing the barriers to real-world adoption. Again, IOTA token is now available on Piexgo.com worldwide. Additionally, the altcoin is available Over-The-Counter on Cumberland exchange. Interestingly, the exchange is a DRW company and is one of the world’s leading crypto OTC liquidity providers. From now onwards, retail investors, hedge funds, businesses, and approved investor vehicles can buy and sell IOTA via Cumberland.
IOTA Current Statistics:
- On June 09, at UTC 07:03, the price of IOTA is at USD 0.42253571.
- IOTA was trading around 0.00005422 BTC per chip.
- With an ROI of -33.18%, the current ranking of the altcoin is 15th in cryptocurrency market.
- At the same time, the MCap of the crypto was 1,185,794,196 USD.
- Again the 24-hour trading volume of the coin was $26,782,887, with a total of 2,779,530,283 MIOTA chips in circulation.
On May 15, IOTA (MIOTA) was trading around 0.4321 USD. Now today, after 25-days, the coin fell by a marginal amount of 2.21%. Again in weekly moments, IOTA (MIOTA) is down by 13.71% from the market price of 0.48971317 USD on June 02.
IOTA Price Prediction:
Although a slight correction occurred during the mid of last week, the coin fell sharply afterwards. At present, IOTA is having a relatively stable action in the altcoin, though it is slightly bearish. In the last Bull Run, IOTA was not able to break the resistance level of $0.5, which will be the first milestone for the crypto to surpass in the upcoming Bull Run.
Amidst the stable or slightly bearish market sentiments, avoiding trading in the short term is the best option for now. However, if you want to invest, go in with long term vision for a year or so, once the market condition exhibits any major growth.