- IOTA’s slow and slumping pace worries traders expecting gains
- IOTA may cross $0.30 by the end of this week
IOTA has not been able to show any signs of recovery from the constantly declining trends since the last 30 days. The current market performance of the coin also shows that it may take another 2 to 3 months for the coin to surge back again.
IOTA Price Statistics:
In the last 5 days, IOTA has not recorded much of movement. The coin was trading at $0.29 at the beginning but then fell to trade at $0.28 within a day. It again rose back to trade at $0.29 around mid-week and has not recovered since then. As noted on August 5, 2019, at 01:12:12 UTC, the price of the coin has reached $0.28 and moving in the downward direction.
- The price of the token is noted to be $0.28 and 0.00002590 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $802,735,915
- The 24 h volume is $8,781,643
- The circulating supply of the coin is 2,779,530,283 MIOTA
- The ROI of the coin stands at -55.02%
IOTA has recorded a downward trend since last 5 days and may continue with the same movement for some more weeks now. It may take at least 2 more months for the coin to start rising again.
IOTA Price Prediction:
In the last 30 days, the highest recorded value of IOTA was $0.41, and it has not been able to cross $0.35 after that. IOTA is constantly moving in the downward direction, and the lowest recorded value in the last 7 days was $0.27. It may surge up to $0.32 in the next one month and may start trading above $0.50 by the end of the year.
IOTA may become profitable in two years from now, but the coin has enough potential to attract good investments.