GLOBAL- The CFO Exchange has gone digital! Learn from the world’s top CFOs in an intimate virtual Exchange on June 3 and June 10, 2020.
The CFO Exchange used to be closed off to C-suite executives only, but due to the current climate and demand for virtual learning, it has been turned into a FREE five-part series virtual event, open to all in the finance space. Three sessions have already taken place, but there are still two sessions with open FREE registration.
June 3, 2020, 1:00 pm –2:30 pm EST– Is titled “Automation Technologies: What CFOs Should Focus On In 2020-21” and will be presented by John Lemmex, CFO of Covestro, Guita Sharifi, CFO of Learn4Life, and John Granato, CFO of Tradesmen International. Join this session to explore:
- Why automation technologies are pivotal to success in today’s disruptive marketplace.
- How to prioritize automation technologies and align with your enterprise’s strategic plan.
- Lessons learned and red flags to proactively avoid.
June 10, 2020, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm EST– Is titled “The Expanded Role of CFO as ‘Mini-CEO’” and will be presented by Robert Tabb, CFO of Orion Holdings, John Regan, Managing Director &
CFO of SwissRe Insurance, and Jason Williams, Divisional CFO of United States Air Force. Join this session to learn:
- How to leverage automation technologies
- How to reskill and upskill for increased scope of work
- How to add value across the enterprise
Attendees have the option to register for FREE for both remaining sessions and will receive a link to participate via email prior to the start of the Exchange. For more information visit the CFO Exchange website here.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/2Ac1q6k