The popular blockchain-based infrastructure developer firm, Keychain has created a lot of buzz in the crypto world by releasing its Bitcoin-based data-security and identity channel.
Keychain collaborated with its Japanese partner firms to make its highly reputed data security and identity framework, Keychain Core, open to its partners around the world. The company has paved the way for enterprise blockchain adoption, which was predicted to hit the markets two years later by the financial experts.
An Award-winning framework, Keychain Core, is a blockchain-centered application development channel that caters the users to develop advanced decentralized applications at a faster pace and in a cost-effective manner. Data security and integrity serve as the primary requisites of the framework.
Keychain Core framework makes its partners take the privilege of self-sovereignty as it allows the users to secure any data on any device in any corner of the world without bothering about third parties like network providers, cloud providers, or the authorities offering certificates. The platform aims to explore an array of field applications, namely energy, finance, medical/pharmaceutical, automotive, regulatory compliance, insurance, supply chain management, and gaming.
Jonathan Hope, the reputed CEO of Keychain said:
Keychain gives our partners access to tooling that is fit-for-purpose in critical applications, two years ahead of what a recent blockchain report by Allied Business Intelligence suggested would be available on the market only in 2021.
The Keychain Core partners will be bestowed upon with the following technical advancements into their applications:
- Self-sovereign or self-ownership identity
- End-to-end encryption, decryption, signing, and verification of data
- While managing identity continuity with other parties, it allows the facility of key rollover (break-glass recovery)
- The iconic digital signature attribute for the partners
- Application-level workflow consensus along with support to multi-signature feature
Seven Restraints to Enterprise Adoption Rendered to By Keychain
- Cost– It offers a user-friendly Application Programming Interface or API for the developers, which helps in reducing project time, risk factor, and total costs.
- Intermediary– The framework focuses on integrating with the existing system rather than replacing it.
- Scales– As data runs off-chain, it offers scaling attribute
- Data Secrecy– Data confidentiality is the foremost feature of Keychain Core. The users can trust the network for both the situations when the data is in use and when at rest.
- Interoperability– It supports Bitcoin and other variants. Migration between varied blockchains is quite easy.
- Standardization– The framework complies with international standards- ISO 88033, NIST, BSI, ECRYPT, and CRYPTOREC.
- Platform Support– The network works smoothly on Windows, Linux, Android, iOS. It supports Java, C#.NET, python, and C++ languages along with device types including a smartwatch, small IoT. Partners get full access, and control over the data and its infrastructure as Keychain work well with common middleware, network protocols, and cloud services.
Keychain Core received an award from Japan’s Ministry of Economy Trade in 2017 while in 2018 it was conferred with Global Fintech Award by the Association of Banks in Singapore.